- Benefits of Waxing
- Quick treatment
- Removes the whole hair
- Client can expect to be hair free for 4 to 6 weeks
- Hairs re-grow finer and sometimes more sparse
Before your appointment
To ensure you can receive your waxing treatment you must have at least 4-6mm of hair growth.
If you are unsure whether you have enough hair growth you can pop in and speak to one of our therapists, they will be happy to advise you.
Please follow the below aftercare guidance for the next 24-48 to minimise the risk of infection, irritation and ingrown hairs after a waxing treatment:
- Keep the area that has been waxed clean, and avoid heat and friction.
- Do not touch the waxed area with unwashed hands.
- Do not scratch the area as a secondary infection may occur.
- Do not use saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms or infrared lamps.
- Do not use a sunbed.
- Do not go swimming
- Do not take a hot bath or shower; keep the temperature of the water cool to lukewarm only. Do not use perfumed bath or shower products.
- Do not apply fake tan or have a professional spray tan treatment.
- Do not attend the gym or participate in any other form of exercise/dance class.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.
- Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders or lotions to the area, except those recommended by the salon, a medical practitioner or a pharmacist.
- You can apply an antiseptic cream to the area that has been waxed for approximately 3-4 days following your treatment. Always wash your hands before applying the cream onto the area or apply using lint free pads.
Waxing services available at Feel Better Days:
All waxing services are offered using warm wax and hot wax.
- Lip & Chin
- Full Leg
- Half Leg
- Back & Chest
- Holiday Wax, to include full leg, bikini, underarm, lip & chin, forearms & eyebrows.
Feel Better Days
33a High Street, Bridgwater, Somerset.
Tel: 01278 427115
Book an Appointment
Click the button to visit our online booking system where you can make an appointment.
Monday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm