Benefits of Waxing
- Quick treatment
- Removes the whole hair
- You can expect to be hair free for 4 to 6 weeks
- Hairs re-grow finer and sometimes more sparse
Before your appointment
To ensure you can receive your waxing treatment you must have at least 4-6mm of hair growth.
If you are unsure whether you have enough hair growth you can pop in and speak to one of our therapists, they will be happy to advise you.
Please follow the below aftercare guidance for the next 24 to 48 hours to minimise the risk of infection, irritation and ingrown hairs after a waxing treatment:
- Keep the area that has been waxed clean, and avoid heat and friction.
- Do not touch the waxed area with unwashed hands.
- Do not scratch the area as a secondary infection may occur.
- Do not use saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms or infrared lamps.
- Do not use a sunbed.
- Do not go swimming
- Do not take a hot bath or shower; keep the temperature of the water cool to lukewarm only. Do not use perfumed bath or shower products.
- Do not apply fake tan or have a professional spray tan treatment.
- Do not attend the gym or participate in any other form of exercise/dance class.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.
- Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders or lotions to the area, except those recommended by the salon, a medical practitioner or a pharmacist.
- You can apply an antiseptic cream to the area that has been waxed for approximately 3-4 days following your treatment. Always wash your hands before applying the cream onto the area or apply using lint free pads.
Intimate Waxing services available at Feel Better Days:
- High Bikini
Takes the sides of the bikini line deeper than a regular bikini wax, and can also include waxing some hair on top to make a more defined ‘triangle’ area, and trimming down the hair left shorter.
Takes all hair off the bikini line, front all the way to the back (yes by your bum). Sometimes a small landing strip or triangle is left in the front.
leaves a very narrow strip of hair down the front of the pubic area and removes hair from the rest of the pubic, labia, buttocks, and perianal areas.
Where a Brazilian may leave you with some hair left, a Hollywood removes all of it.
The bottom line, you won’t have any genital hair left. When to choose: You absolutely don’t want any hair in the front, in-between or in the back. I wouldn’t recommend it for your first bikini wax, it’s something you should ease into. Remember, you’re in control of your service. So please tell the technician your preferences of where and how much hair you want removed or left. They can adjust the style to make it your own.
Feel Better Days
33a High Street, Bridgwater, Somerset.
Tel: 01278 427115
Book an Appointment
Click the button to visit our online booking system where you can make an appointment.
Monday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm