Oriental Face Massage
Oriental Face Massage involves gentle acupressure, lymphatic drainage strokes and facial massage strokes. It can lift and enhances sagging skin, stimulate oxygen flow to facial tissue, release toxins, and soften lines. This system of beauty care draws on ancient wisdom and well-established techniques, combined with many modern approaches to provide a truly “holistic” treatment.
The therapist will work over the shoulder’s, neck, head and mostly the face. Clients are asked to remove make-up before treatment. For maximum results weekly sessions are recommended to begin with, how many will depend on the individual, and then only one session per month is needed for general maintenance and well being.
Oriental Face Massage uses techniques that have been drawn from Natural Facelift Rejuvenation Massage, Indian Face Massage, Japanese Face Massage and Tibetan Face Massage. The fusion of these massage techniques works on the facial muscles, easing tension, smoothing away lines and increasing elasticity.
Cosmetic benefits can include:
- Lifts, tones and tightens sagging and puffy skin
- Reduces wrinkles and softens lines
- Improves skin condition
- Delays signs of aging
- It leaves you looking and feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
Other potential benefits:
- Helps to relieve tension headaches and pain, eyestrain and nasal congestion
- Improves energy levels
- Improves concentration and clarity of thought
- Improves lymphatic drainage, helping to remove toxins
- More restful and refreshing sleep patterns
- Alleviation of stress, anxiety and lethargy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Lifts your mood
- Leaves you with a general feeling of calmness and well being
Feel Better Days
33a High Street, Bridgwater, Somerset.
Tel: 01278 427115
Book an Appointment
Click the button to visit our online booking system where you can make an appointment.
Monday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm