Benefits of Hot Stone Massage
Hot stone massage therapy melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. Each hot stone massage therapy session promotes deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water/dry heated stones at key points on the body. Our professional massage therapists also incorporate a customized massage, with the use of hot stones which offers enhanced benefits.
The premise behind hot stone massage therapy is that the direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist access to the deeper muscle layers. Combining hot stone protocols with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body. The hot stones have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage:
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
Feel Better Days
33a High Street, Bridgwater, Somerset.
Tel: 01278 427115
Book an Appointment
Click the button to visit our online booking system where you can make an appointment.
Monday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm