Benefits of Aromatherapy Massage
Aromatherapy treatments have both physiological and psychological effects. The combination of massage and the medicinal and therapeutic qualities of the essential oils (molecules both inhaled [aroma] and absorbed through the skin) can soothe, revitalise, uplift the spirit, encourage positive thinking and boost the immune system enabling the body to heal itself.
Physiological Benefits – Aromatherapy massage can:
- enhance lymphatic drainage – this helps to reduce fluid retention and prevent oedema
- induce a feeling of deep relaxation in the body
- help to restore balance in the body
- stimulate the body’s natural immune system
- increase the oxygen and nutrient supply to the tissues by increasing the blood circulation
- help to increase energy levels as blockages and congestion in the nerves are eased
Psychological Benefits – Aromatherapy massage can:
- promote a general state of well-being
- calm and soothe the mind
- help to reduce nervous tension
- help to lift the mood and reduce feelings of depression
Aromatherapy Massage Treatments
Full Body Aromatherapy Massage – Treatment time: 1hr 15 mins
Back, Neck & Shoulders Aromatherpay Massage – Treatment time: 45 mins
Legs & Feet Aromatherapy Massage – Treatment time: 45 mins
All of our Aromatherapy massages are tailored to your needs and oils are blended by hand for you by our aromatherapy specialist.
All treatment times listed are approximate and your appointment may be shorter or longer, so the above times should be used as a guide only.
Feel Better Days
33a High Street, Bridgwater, Somerset.
Tel: 01278 427115
Book an Appointment
Click the button to visit our online booking system where you can make an appointment.
Monday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm